If you are an admin, I am sure that you can appreciate this concept… the boss wants 3 to 5 copier quotes and you get to give them which means calling a bunch of sales reps and inviting them to essentially drive you nuts for about 2 weeks until the boss finally decides what copier to buy and what company to go with. It stinks, but I guess when the boss says to call, what are you going to do?
If you are faced with calling a bunch of copier companies in Miami, here are a few things you can do to make life easier for yourself:
- Have a general idea of how much you print. # of pages per month.
- Have a general idea what special features you need, staple, fax, hole punch, etc
- Have a basic idea of budget (you don’t have to tell the copier guy this number, but it will help you.)
- Know if you actually want and need color.
- Don’t meet with someone if you don’t feel comfortable with them.
We all know copier reps can be pushy, but there are some great ones too. If you are needing a copier, there are enough choices that whoever you work with, it should be pleasant for a number of years.
We hope you give us an opportunity to get you a copier here in Miami!