Leasing a Copier vs Buying Used
Getting a copier that fits your business is as much about staying in your budget as it is about getting something that fits your business needs. Many machines offer tons of power but the price simply doesn’t make sense. However, there are options to fit just about anyone’s needs at Copier Miami. We have options for both rentals, and used copier sales to fit just about anyone’s needs. It’s just about deciding what option is best for you.
Some people get scared off by the idea of getting a used machine. Too many people think that they will just be left with someone else’s problem who didn’t fix it. Don’t be worried about that at Copier Miami. All of our machines are top quality. It’s just up to you to look at the pros and cons, then decide what works for you.
Pros to leasing a copier
- Lower upfront cost. Monthly payments cut down on how much money you need to get started.
- Newer technology that can be useful for your business.
- Easy to get parts and maintain
Cons to leasing a copier
- Monthly payments and obligations to a leasing company
Pros to Buying a used copier
- One-time payment. No monthly payments mean you don’t have to be beholden to monthly payments.
- It’s truly yours to own. You don’t need to work with a leasing company
- You can still get continued maintenance even without a lease contract
Cons to buying a used copier
- The copier may break down. Even though you can still get maintenance, it may break down more often.
- Parts may be harder to come by. If your copier is discontinued it will become hard to get it working again.
- Heavy up-front cost.