What to Look for in Your Next Copier…
What Do You Need in Your Next Copier?
Today’s copiers are complex machines that built to work with your business platform. XEROX, the company that brought the world the dry copying process and the laser jet printer offers companies ways to fully integrate their business platforms with the copier/printer machines. Among the features you should consider before buying a copier:
1. Do you need a fax, an Ethernet connection, or scanner? Many XEROX all in one, multi-function machines are surprisingly affordable.
2. Do you need a copier that connects with your company directory via LDAP or Active Directory? Do you need mobile applications for printing? XEROX provides a cloud based service to manage printing from phones and devices. XEROX also run an excellent, secure cloud service for document management.
3. Do you need color or double sided copying? Do you need the ability to create booklets or staple together pages?
4. Do you an extra-large tray for paper? Do you need a machine for large format printing? XEROX makes a variety a machines designed for special sized paper and banner printing.
5. How much space do you have in your office for a copier? Do you need more than one machine in your facility?
Your Miami XEROX sales representative stands ready to show you some options today.