Xerox Work-centre Cache Memory Full
Did you know you can enable your Xerox device to perform an image overwrite and clear the cache memory.
Here are instructions of how to enable this. You may need to log in as the administrator if so and your default log-ons have not changed use the below;
Login as System Administrator:
- In the top right area of the page, click [Login].
- Under User ID, type [admin].
- Under password, type the administrator password.
NOTE: The default password is .
- Click [Login].
Then follow steps below;
- From the computer, open an Internet browser window.
- Enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field, and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. The CentreWare Internet Services window will be displayed.
- In CentreWare Internet Services, click Properties > Security.
- Click Image Overwrite Security.
- Click the Immediate Image Overwrite tab.
- On the Immediate Image Overwrite tab, under Enablement, select Enabled.
- Click Apply.
Want to know more? Give us a call; we would love to help you. We are authorized and have been selling copiers for 10 years and we would love to help your company!