Your first Copier
If this is your first time looking for a copier then you may be lost as to where to start. Getting a good deal on a copier can be a troubling experience for some. There is a lot of think about when signing a lease. Fees aren’t always easy to understand and it can be difficult to keep track of everything you are paying for. That’s why it can be helpful to have someone on your side when looking for your first copier.
The best thing you can do is try and decide what features you need before walking into a leasing office. Many people in the world of copier leases will try and trick you into spending more money. They will try and convince you that some features are “must-haves”, when your business will never really use them.
Think about some of these questions and try to fine tune what you think you need.
- Do you need color?
- What kind of media sizes do you expect to use?
- How many people will be using the copier or printer?
- What kind of jobs do you expect to realistically be doing?
- Do you need mobile access?
- What do you think your monthly output will be?
- Are there any specific features you need for your business?
Starting with questions like these can help point you in a better direction when thinking about your first copier. You can also come talk with one of our experts at Copier Miami. We can help guide you through your options and get your a great office machine for your business.